Where to buy the Rundle Place Gift Cards
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page to make your purchase online. You can congratulate the recipient with a heart-warming personal message. Please note that a $2.50 administration fee applies upon issue of each Rundle Place Gift Card as well as a postage and handling fee.
How to use the Rundle Place Gift Card
- Take your Rundle Place Gift Card to any participating retailer in Rundle Place. Please note that the Rundle Place Gift Card is redeemable in all stores that accept eftpos.
- Simply swipe the Rundle Place Gift Card, select ‘Savings’ on the EFTPOS terminal. The purchase amount must be equal to or less than the balance on the giftcard.
- Enter the PIN number on the back of the Gift Card and press OK.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card is valid for 36 months from the date of issue.
- Check your Rundle Place Gift Card balance and transaction history by visiting www.egivv.com or calling Customer care on 1300 764 721.
- Any Rundle Place Gift Card that is damaged or faulty at time of issue will be replaced at no extra cost; please call Customer care on 1300 764 721 for assistance. Please be aware of the Rundle Place Gift Card’s remaining balance before making a purchase – if the total cost of items purchased is greater than the balance of the card, you will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at all Rundle Place stores, where EFTPOS is available. Check online at rundleplace.com.au for any excluded stores.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card may be purchased in various denominations from $20 to $250.
- Administration Fees; A $2.50 fee applies upon the issuance of each Rundle Place Gift Card using card payments.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts, nor used at ATM’s to withdraw cash.
- Individual Rundle Place retailers are not required to accept the Rundle Place Gift Card for any purchase under the value of $10.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card is valid for a period of 36 months from the issue date, and must be redeemed before the date of expiry.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card will be void and cannot be redeemed after the date of expiry. Once expired, the Rundle Place Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
- The Rundle Place Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value before the date of expiry. Cash change will not be given for any unused balance.
- Any unused balance on expiry of the Rundle Place Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
- Where the cost of any purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- The cardholder is liable for all transactions on the gift card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Rundle Place, or any of our employees.
- You can check your card balance at any time by visiting www.egivv.com or calling 1300 764 721.
Call 1300 764 721 if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Rundle Place Gift Card.
- Funds may take up to 48 hours to be activated on your Gift Card.
- Redeemable anywhere EFTPOS is available.
- Instructions for use: Swipe card at the EFTPOS terminal, select ‘Savings Account’, then enter the 4 digit PIN printed on the reversed of the card.
- Treat the card like cash, lost or stolen cards will not be refunded. Cards cannot be used at ATMs to withdraw cash.
- To find out the card balance go to www.egivv.com or call Customer Care on 1300 764 721
- Gift Cards expire 36 months from the date of issue.