###Terms & Conditions - Shake & Win###
- Apple Inc is not a sponsor or in any way involved with any promotional activity associated with this Promotion.
- To claim an item: • Claimants must download the free Rundle Place application Shake & Win (App) on to their smartphone and enter the required Facebook account details. Facebook details need only be entered once, upon first instance of use of App. Claimants must allow the App to detect and transmit information as to their location. • Claimants must open the App on their smartphone. Once the smartphone detects that a claimant is within the vicinity of the Promoter, their smartphone will be triggered to prompt them to select the check-in feature in the App. Claimants must then check-in, and shake their smartphone as prompted to generate an electronic coupon redeemable at any participating retailer of the Promoter (“Voucher”). • To redeem the voucher, and obtain the item or discounted product or service specified in the voucher, claimants must present their smartphone with the voucher displayed on the screen to a member of counter staff at a participating outlet of the Promoter within the time specified on the voucher. Once claimants have been informed by a retailer of the Promoter that their voucher has been redeemed they must press the ‘Done’ button displayed on the screen of their smartphone.
- Participation is open to Australian residents who have a registered Facebook account. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to amend or update these terms from time to time. Continued participation by claimants in the Promotion through use of the App is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to claim.
- The benefits, deals, prizes or vouchers offered to users of the App may be subject to their own terms and conditions, which will be stated at the time such offer is presented and will apply in addition to these terms and conditions.
- If you are under the age of 18, you need your parent or guardian’s consent to use the App. If you are under the age of 18, and you create an account or use the App, you represent that you are at least 14 years or older and your parent or guardian has consented to you using the App, and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions on your behalf.
- The following is a list of prizes that can be won by playing Shake and Win: • Babylon Barber: Receive a free X-Fashion Hair Wax with every haircut x 300 • Bakmi Lim Noodle Project: Receive a free 375ml soft drink with any noodle or rice purchase x 300 • Bendigo & Adelaide Bank: $50 Debit Mastercard x 10 • Bendigo & Adelaide Bank: Might Mascot Experience for the Crows for the 1st home game of the 2019 season (includes 2 General Admission tickets and a 5-15 year old run out with the team with a guernsey, shorts and socks). X 10 • Beyond India: Free Butter Naan when you spend $10 or more x 150 • Beyond India: Free Samosa (1 pc) with any main meal purchased x 150 • Beyond India: Free Naan upgrade with any combo meal purchased x 150 • Bing Boy: Receive a free bottle of water or can of coke with any Bing or Bowl purchased x 40 • Bing Boy: Receive 3 free dumpling with any Bing or Bowl purchased x 40 • Bing Boy: buy 1 regular Bing or Bowl and Get 1 free x 20 • Blow it’s a hair thing: 20% off full services x 200 • Blue Illusion: $25 off on all full price garments over $50 x 100 • Boost Juice: Free Boost voucher x 30 • Boost Juice: $5 Boost (any drink/any size) x 100 • Boost Juice: $3 off any Boost x 50 • Coles: $5 Gift Card x 100 • Coles: $10 Gift Card x 50 • Crabtree & Evelyn: 20% off x 110 • Crabtree & Evelyn: 30% off x 110 • Crabtree & Evelyn: 50% off x 110 • Country Road: Special Edition logo mug – gold x 12 • Country Road: Logo Tea Towel – Seaform x 30 • Florsheim: $100 gift Card x 2 • Harris Scarfe: $50 Gift Voucher x 10 • Harris Scarfe: $25 Gift Voucher x 20 • Harris Scarfe: $10 Gift Voucher x 50 • Hawker Walker: Free drink with any purchase x 500 • Hawker Walker: $9.00 Nasi Lemak (curry chicken) or Singapore Laksa x 500 • Healthy Life: Receive a free Peanut Butter Cliff Bar x 12 • Healthy Life: Receive a free Chocolate Peanut Cliff Bar x 12 • Healthy Life: Receive a free Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Bar x 12 • Healthy Life: Receive a Remedy Kombucha – Ginger Berry 330ml x 48 • Healthy Life: Receive a Jojoba Body Souffle (body lotion) x 1 • Healthy Life: Receive a MooGoo Hamper (face/body care) x 1 • Healthy Life: Receive a Bee the Best Manuka Honey MGO 30th 250g x 2 • Healthy Life: Receive an Aloe Vera Bank Aid 25pk x 2 • Healthy Life: Receive an activated Charcoal Band Aid 25pk x 2 • Healthy Life: Receive a Natural Band Aid 25pk x 2 • Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts: 3 Tarts (1 Blueberry, 1 Strawberry, 1 Original) x 3 • Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts: 1 box of Original tarts (pack of 6) x 2 • Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts: 1 box of mixed flavoured tarts (2 strawberry, 2 blueberry, 2 original) x 1 • Just Cuts: Free Style Cut x 10 • Just Cuts: Free deep treatment/conditioning x 10 • Naturalizer: 25% off all full price shoes or handbags (excludes shoe care) x 4 • Naturalizer: 30% off full price shoes or handbags (excludes shoe care) x 4 • Naturalizer: Take an extra 10% off sale (excludes shoe care) x 4 • Oxford: $20 Gift card x 30 • Pretty Eyes: free eyebrow tinting or upper lip threading x 20 • Pretty Eyes: 25% off any service x 400 • Rheinland Bakery: free coffee x 50 • Rheinland Bakery: Purchase any donut for $2 x 50 • Rheinland Bakery: Buy any 1 small cake and get 1 free (of equal or lesser value) x 50 • Rundle Place: $10 Gift Card x 700 • Rundle Place: $20 Gift Card x 50 • Rundle Place: $50 Gift Card x 20 • Rundle Place: $100 Gift Card x 10 • Rundle Place: Vespa Primavera 50 (red) with 3 months registration and stamp duty x 1 • Rundle Place: Vespa Primavera 50 (white) with 3 months registration and stamp duty x 1 • Salsa’s Fresh Mex: Buy 2 Burritos and receive a free box of Mexicrinkles x 30 • Salsa’s Fresh Mex: Buy 2 Bowls for only $8 each x 30 • Salsa’s Fresh Mex: Buy a Burrito and receive a free regular drink and chips x 30 • Seed Heritage: $20 Gift Card x 3 • Serafina Boutique: $20 Gift Card x 10 • Serafina Boutique: $10 Gift Card x 10 • Serafina Boutique: 30% off storewide x 100 • Silk Laser: Cleansing Microdermabrasion Voucher x 3 • Silk Laser: $30 Voucher (redeemable on any treatment excluding cosmetic injections and skin care). X 15 • Soonta: free water with any roll x 400 • Soul Origin: free small coffee with any breakfast or lunch purchase x 300 • Subway: Sub of the day for only $8 x 400 • Sumo Salad: Buy any salad or wrap and receive 1 free bottle of water x 500 • Sumo Salad: Free upgrade x 500 • T2: Receive a T2 Adelaide Breakfast 100g O/B x 5 • T2: Receive a free T2 brew! X 5 • Tbar: Free pot of tea for 1 x 12 • Tbar: Free standard coffee x 12 • Ted Baker: $50 Gift Voucher x 6 • Ted Baker: $70 Gift voucher x 3 • Terry White Chemmart: Tresor in love 75ml perfume x 1 • Terry White Chemmart: Lancome Miracle 100ml perfume x 1 • Terry White Chemmart: Calvin Klein Euphoria 100ml x 1 • Terry White Chemmart: Lancome Poeme 100ml x 1 • Terry White Chemmart: Cinderella 60ml perfume x 1 • Terry White Chemmart: $3 vouchers x 100 • Warong: Chicken or Vegetable Laksa only $7 x 500 • Wendy’s Milk Bar: Small slushie only $1 x 100 • Wendy’s Milk Bar: Chips only $2 x 30 • Wendy’s Milk Bar: decorated soft serve only $2 x 30 • Wendy’s Milk Bar: large slushie only $1.5 x 100 • Wendy’s Milk Bar: 2 hot cinnamon donuts only $2 x 50 • Yiros Plus: small yiros for only $9.90 x 500
- The Major Prize consists of 2 Vespas (1 Vespa Primavera 50(red) and 1 Vespa Primavera 50 (white) and only 10 people will randomly have a chance to be in the draw to win this prize.
- The draw will take place at Centre Management in Rundle Place on Monday 15 October 2018 at 1pm. The App will only allow users to play three times per day, with a minimum of 2 hours between shakes.
- Promotion commences 9am Friday, 14 September 2018 until 5pm Sunday 14 October 2018 during the Centre’s usual trading hours (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and claimants and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter suspects have submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these condition of entry or who has tampered with the claims process, including through the use of fake applications or by hacking the App. The Promoter reserves the right to prosecute persons who have tampered with the entry/claims process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with each other or any other offer.
- Items are not exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Any costs associated with downloading the App is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the telephone service provider used.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these terms and conditions, all claims in excess of the advertised item pool will be honoured.
- the Promoter is Rundle Retail Trust (ABN 46 574 879 901) at Rundle Place, 77-91 Rundle Place Adelaide SA 5000 (‘Promoter’).
- Prize does not include insurance, nor any optional extra features or accessories unless expressly stated.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any product won that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The total value of the prizes is $34,323.44 (‘the Prizes’).
- Major prize winners to collect Vespa’s in person 10:00 on 16/10/18
- Major prize winners will be published 16/10/18 at: www.facebook.com/RundlePlace/
- SA Permit No: T18/1540
Privacy Statement: By entering the promotion, unless otherwise stated by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into the database and the Promoter may:
• Use this information in delivering marketing communications on behalf of the Promoter via mail, email and SMS or future marketing and publicity purposes, including for the purposes of conducting trade promotions and to announce the winning entrant without any future reference or payment or compensation to the entrant. The information you give us will be treated confidentially. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
Terms & Conditions
We update our site as often as is practicable, but information can change rapidly and Rundle Place does not guarantee its accuracy at any time. We are not liable for any loss incurred from relying on this site, including data corruption on download. Information on our site is not financial advice – you should obtain advice before making any decision based on information on this site.
By accessing this site you agree to these terms, and acknowledge reading them. We do not take responsibility for sites of other organisations, whether or not linked, or any device used to access or view our site. The Site has been prepared under Australian law. Nothing it constitutes an offer of securities, or an invitation to subscribe for securities, enter into any legal agreement or exercise any rights in relation to the offering of any financial product, or amount to a solicitation for any business. On this website we have display a range of products through various means, prices from time to time, and stores available in Rundle Place. Some of this content links through to a retailer website for purchase. Any prices displayed are provided by relevant retailers and suppliers and are updated to Rundle Place’s best efforts to reflect pricing changes, however we advise you to review the retailer website for the most accurate information about price and availability.
Rundle Place does not accept any responsibility for price variations or errors, availability or quality of products. No responsibility is accepted by Rundle Place for the accuracy of any statement or advice contained in the text or advertisements or the accuracy of any prices quoted.
Online Terms & Conditions of Use
Current as at 14 March 2017. These terms and conditions of use, together with the policies, notices and disclaimers referred to below (Terms & Conditions), govern your use of the services at rundleplace.com.au (Site).
ABOUT THE SITE
The Site is operated by Rundle Retail Trust.
The Site is an online venue which allows users to do a number of activities, including sign up to be members, to view shopping centre and retailer information and click through to the websites of individual retailer participating in the Site (Participating Retailers). In addition to these Terms & Conditions, you should also refer to the terms and conditions of each Participating Retailers as these terms govern interaction with Participating Retailers.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of the Site, including your use of the materials and information accessible on or from the Site, is governed by these Terms & Conditions.
Your use of the Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms & Conditions. You should read the Terms & Conditions carefully. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms & Conditions. You must not access, browse or otherwise use the Site unless you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
Rundle Place reserves the right to amend the Site and the Terms & Conditions at any time and from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Site after any amendment to the Terms & Conditions constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the Terms & Conditions as so amended. If you breach these Terms & Conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and we may refuse you access to the Site at our complete discretion.
ACCESSING THE SITE
Access to the Site is not provided on a continuous, uninterrupted or permanent basis. Not all sections of the Site may be able to be accessed by all users of the Site. Rundle Place reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service Rundle Place provides on the Site without notice. Rundle Place will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Rundle Place may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us. When you register, you are required to provide Rundle Place with information about yourself which is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Rundle Place may change registration requirements from time to time at its complete discretion. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. Rundle Place has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Rundle Place, at any time, if in Rundle Place’s opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
When you sign up to become a member of the Site, you will provide us with certain personal information. Your personal information may be used for providing you with news, offers and information about the Site, Rundle Place and promotions run by Rundle Place, as well as for the purposes set out in section 13 of these Terms & Conditions.
PRODUCTS ADVERTISED ON THE SITE
Products advertised on the Site are provided by, and sold by, Participating Retailers. Rundle Place does not review or control, and is not responsible in any way for, listings provided by Participating Retailers or purchases made on a Participating Retailer’s website. Products advertised by Participating Retailers on the Site may vary from time to time. Before making a purchase from a Participating Retailer, you should carefully review that Participating Retailer’s terms and conditions applying to a potential transaction on their store front and product details page. Subject to law, and other than in relation to any liability which under law cannot be excluded, Rundle Place is not liable for any costs, damages or other loss in connection with the advertising or purchase of Products from a Participating Retailer or your use of the Site.
Some products sold by Participating Retailers may be products which, under law, may not be freely sold to all consumers, e.g. alcohol, knives or certain videos or dvds, or may only be sold to consumers on certain terms and conditions (Restricted Products). Those products are subject to the terms and conditions of the Participating Retailer selling those products. If you wish to discuss or organise a return, exchange or refund of any item, please contact the Participating Retailer directly.
PRICES & TAXES
All prices are in Australian dollars ($). Prices displayed on the Site are inclusive of GST on the sale, if any. The Site is designed for use by Australian residents.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Rundle Place is the copyright owner of the content of the Site or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on the Site. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you must not in any form or by any means: copy, adapt, reproduce, broadcast, store, transmit, distribute, print, publish or create derivative works from any information or material on the Site; perform in public or transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) any of the information or material on the Site without the specific prior written consent of Rundle Place;alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any material or information that you receive from the Site which can be accessed through the Site; or use or apply, for commercial purposes any material or information on the Site, without the prior written consent of Rundle Place. All trademarks, brands and names appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site is intended to grant any express or implied right to you to use or exploit any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret information. No trademarks, brands or names, including as part of domain names or email addresses, may be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY STATEMENTS ON THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. To the extent any permission has been granted to link to the site, we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The Site provides links to other websites not maintained or controlled by, or associated with, Rundle Place, including those of Participating Retailers. Rundle Place makes no endorsements, representations or warranties about any other website which you may access through the Site, including those of Participating Retailers (Other Website). When you access an Other Website, that Other Website is independent from the Site, and Rundle Place has no control over the content on that Other Website. Any link to another Website is provided as a convenience to users of the Site. Other Websites are not under the control of Rundle Place, and Rundle Place is not responsible for the accuracy of any information on any Other Website. Rundle Place does not monitor or review the content of any Other Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that any Other Website that you access by link from the Site are free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other material of a destructive nature.
Rundle Place will not routinely monitor or review statements made by persons (Third Parties) on the Site. Third Parties may post statements or information on some portion of the Site, from time to time, including in connection with Products (Third Party Posted Material). Rundle Place has the right at all times to remove any Third Party Posted Material from the Site or to edit any Third Party Posted Material, including in response to complaints received in relation to that material. Rundle Place makes no representations to you in relation to about the accuracy, quality, legality, ownership or other aspect of any Third Party Posted Material. Rundle Place expressly disclaims any liability to you for all Third Party Posted Material. Subject to any liability which cannot by law be excluded, Rundle Place is not liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of the Site, the use of any other hyper linked website, the use of any Other Website or any Third Party Posted Material, and including but without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if Rundle Place has been expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
You must indemnify and keep indemnified Rundle Place in respect of all loss and expense suffered by you as a result of any use or exploitation by you of any Third Party Posted Material or any Other Website, or both.
While Rundle Place takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to Rundle Place, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that Rundle Place cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to Rundle Place or its payment gateways.
The Australian Government has published additional information about protecting yourself in online transactions. This is available at http://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/ (this website is not provided by Rundle Place).
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
If we become aware that you have breached any law in connection with your use or access of this Site, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Rundle Place does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through the Site is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. Rundle Place will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any such information or due to your use of the Site or any website linked to the Site, howsoever caused. To the extent that any liability may be imposed on the Rundle Place, to the extent permitted by law it shall be limited to the cost of re-supplying that information.
Rundle Place updates the Site as often as is practicable, but information can change rapidly and Rundle Place does not guarantee its accuracy at any time.
The Site has been prepared under Australian law. Nothing in it constitutes an offer of securities, or an invitation to subscribe for securities, enter into any legal agreement or exercise any rights in relation to the offering of any financial product, or amount to a solicitation for any business.
By using the Site, you agree that your access to, and use of, the Site is subject to these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. While the information and material contained on the Site is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by Rundle Place in good faith on an “as is” basis, and Rundle Place, related entities of Rundle Place and the directors, officers and employees of Rundle Place accept no responsibility for and make no representations or warranties to you or to any other person as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site. Any reference to products or services on the Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those products or services by Rundle Place.
Subject to any non-excludable provisions in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar State or Territory legislation in Australia: Rundle Place expressly disclaims any implied or express warranties or conditions of any kind, including non infringement of intellectual property rights relating to information or materials accessible from or on the Site; and Rundle Place shall not be liable to you for any damage resulting from use of or reliance on the materials or information on the website or any other loss or damage whatsoever including, but without limitation, special, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage (including loss of profits, revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, use or any indirect, remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss), or any loss or damage relating to business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, even if Rundle Place is expressly advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage. To the extent (if any) that the content of the website does not satisfy the laws of a country other than Australia, it is not directed to persons in those countries and they should not use the Site.
You should not send any information or material that you consider to be confidential or proprietary, to Rundle Place or any other person, through the Site. Any information or material sent to Rundle Place at, or through the Site, is deemed to be not confidential. You are deemed to grant to Rundle Place an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute all materials or information sent by you to or through the Site. Rundle Place is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send to Rundle Place, for any purpose.
Any indemnity, agreement, representation or promise provided by you to Rundle Place as set out in these Terms & Conditions shall be taken to be an indemnity, agreement, representation or promise also provided by you to the employees, officers, agents and owners of Rundle Place and any related entity of Rundle Place in relation to the Site.
If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under them, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms & Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Terms & Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
The Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Rundle Place makes no representation that the content of the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the website.
ALTERATIONS TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rundle Place may revise or alter these Terms & Conditions at any time. Revisions and alterations will be posted on the Site. Users are responsible for reviewing the Site from time to time to ensure compliance. If Rundle Place makes a request to you to stop using the Site or to promptly return or destroy copies of information provided on the Site, you must immediately comply with that request, and confirm in writing to Rundle Place within five (5) business days after that request, that you have done so.
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
You can contact us about questions or comments about the Site on 08 8227 2369 Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM AEDST or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints about a specific Participating Retailer or product must be directed to the Participating Retailer concerned. Rundle Place has no obligation to help resolve disputes with Participating Retailers. If you have a complaint about a specific purchase, and have paid by Visa or Mastercard, you may have charge back rights and should contact your financial institution.
These Terms & Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and Rundle Place and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and Rundle Place, whether oral or in writing.
You agree to these terms either by clicking “Connect to WiFi” on the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service’s initial landing page or by otherwise accessing or using the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service.
While Rundle Place will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to provide a reliable, stable and secure Wi-Fi service and ensure that the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service is generally available, Rundle Place (a) makes no representation that the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service (or any associated functions) will be available at all times or will operate at all times without error and (b) expressly disclaims any representations that the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service will operate on a continual or error free basis. The Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service in whole or in part, or particular Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service functions, may be non-operational at any time for any reason (including because of any planned maintenance or unavailability of any service).
The Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service provides free wireless internet access within Rundle Place. However the Service is not supplied for the purpose of, and is not suitable for supporting, any application or use which needs continuous fault free network connectivity and must not be used for business purposes.
The Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service provides unencrypted wireless access to the Internet. You are responsible for the security of your system, device and any transmissions you make or receive and: - you are liable for all use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service that occurs in connection with your device, including if you permit another person to use your device or access the Internet via your device; - you are fully responsible for your activities while using this Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service (including for any content, information and other materials you access or transmit via the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service) and you agree that you bear all risks regarding use of this Wi-Fi Service; - you acknowledge that you understand the risks of unencrypted access to the Internet, and will take any necessary security precautions, including encrypting confidential transmissions, backing up any data and protecting your system and device with a firewall; and - you agree that security of your equipment and data, including safeguarding against the risks of hacking, viruses, eavesdropping, and all other such hazards, is your responsibility and not the responsibility of Rundle Place.
Rundle Place does not take any responsibility for any user data which traverses the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service network. Rundle Place cannot guarantee that your data will not become lost, damaged, or intercepted in transit using this Internet connection and does not take responsibility if you lose an email or a download or any other kind of transmission, or if someone gains access to your passwords, or for any other like circumstances. Accordingly, any information which you transmit using the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service, including for example, credit card details or personal information, is transmitted at your own risk and Rundle Place is not responsible while such information is in transit. The Australian Government has published additional information about protecting yourself in online transactions. This is available at http://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/ (this website is not provided by Rundle Place).
Other than the measures referred to in clauses 8 and 9, we do not control information transmitted over the Rundle Place W-Fi Service and you release us from any liability arising out of your use of the Rundle Place W-Fi Service, including the transmission of that information to or from you and your use of it. You acknowledge that: a. the Internet contains a variety of materials and information that may be offensive to you and that you assume full responsibility and risk of use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service and the Internet; and b. you are solely responsible for your use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service and for evaluating the suitability, appropriateness or legality of any informational content or other materials you may encounter online.
Your activities on the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service (including sending, receiving, downloading or printing any material using the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service) must not: a. introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; b. create any liability (civil or criminal) for Rundle Place or any Third Party Provider, cause Rundle Place to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our suppliers; c. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); d. be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing, or advocate or otherwise encourage violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or provide instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence; e. be obscene or contain child pornography; f. infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights; g. impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any systems or infrastructure; or h. involve any attempt to access any data or system, service or communication which you are not authorized to access; i. must not in any way rebroadcast or retransmit the WiFi network using your own devices or other equipment.
Rundle Place routinely monitors and logs communications over its networks for security, performance, and other purposes, and Rundle Place may access, monitor, audit, intercept and disclose any such communications, data or information in connection with your use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service.
Rundle Place may make certain Internet services unavailable, and may, in its absolute discretion, revoke your access to the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service, at any time and for any reason with or without notice to you. In particular, Rundle Place reserves the right to: a. bar access to the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service to anyone who is deemed to be in breach of the terms and conditions, or is behaving in an unsociable manner, or for any other reason; b. block access to any network protocols that are deemed inappropriate by Rundle Place or may contravene these Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service terms and conditions of use, including but not limited to those used by file sharing applications such as Limewire, eDonkey, or any Bit-Torrent type of client or Peer to Peer applications; and c. apply any such traffic shaping as is deemed necessary to provide access to Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service in a fair and stable manner to all Rundle Place customers.
As a complimentary service, the Rundle Place Wi-Fi service are provided “as-is” and “where-is,” without any warranties, express or implied.
To the extent permitted by law, Rundle Place nor any third party provider is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind caused or contributed to by your use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service, including, but without limitation, special, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage (including loss of profits, revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, use or any indirect, remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss), or any loss or damage relating to business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage. If liability cannot be excluded by law, our liability and the liability of our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and suppliers, to you is limited to AUD$100.00. If liability cannot be limited or excluded by law, then to the extent permitted by law, Rundle Place’s liability is limited to the following: a. if the breach relates to goods, repairing or replacing those goods or paying the cost of having those goods repaired or replaced; and b. if the breach relates to services, resupplying those or equivalent services or paying the cost of having those services resupplied.To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify.
Rundle Place, its related bodies corporate, directors, officers and employees from any loss or damage of any kind caused or contributed to by your use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service.
Rundle Place reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions stated in this document at any time and for any reason. Continued use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service by you constitutes your binding acceptance of such revisions, amendments, and modifications. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE Rundle Place WI-FI SERVICE.
If any of these terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, the term will be ineffective to the extent of such determination and such invalidation of such part or portion of these terms will not invalidate the remaining portions of these terms and they will continue to, and will remain, in full force and legal effect.
WI-FI PRIVACY TERMS
By accessing the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service, you acknowledge and agree that:
We will collect your information, such as (but not limited to): a. where devices are able to connect to, or are identifiable by, in-centre infrastructure, we may collect data including usage, location and type of device, from those devices, and other data which users consent to us collecting from time to time; b. the date and time you accessed each page on our websites; c. cookies which track your visits to our web sites; d. the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed; e. your name, email address and age range where provided; f. centre arrival and departure time; g. device ID number (MAC address); h. location of your wireless device in-centre; i. length of browsing session; and j. the URL of websites visited.
We are collecting this information (and may use or hold this information) for the following purposes: a. for the purposes of and incidental to your use of the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service; b. to improve our websites and the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service; c. so that we can tell which webpages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time; d. to provide to other members of the Rundle Place, its agents, contractors, service providers, joint venture and commercial partners, regulatory authorities and any third parties who provide services to us in relation to the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service, including gateway providers, delivery service providers and organisations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use; and e. for other purposes to which you, either expressly or impliedly, consent to, and for the purposes set out above, we may provide this information to Rundle Place’s agents, contractors, service providers, joint venture and commercial partners and regulatory authorities, and may transfer your personal information to others in countries outside Australia (including to those that operate our cloud servers outside of Australia).
If you opt in to receive notifications (for example, in respect of competitions, news, information or offers in respect of goods or services) then you may receive notifications on your device. If you want to opt out from these notifications, please contact us.
If you access or log-in to the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service through a third party social media service, the information we collect may also include your user ID and/or user name associated with that social media service, any information or content you have permitted the third party social media service to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address, followers or friends lists, and any information you have disclosed in connection with that social media service. When you access the Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service through third party social media services, you are authorising Rundle Place to collect, store, use and disclose such information and content in accordance with these Wi-Fi Privacy Terms. If you do not want your personal information collected, stored, used or disclosed in this way, please do not access or log-in to Rundle Place Wi-Fi Service through a third party social media service. We do not collect your passwords from these third party social media services.
For more information on our privacy practices, please contact Rundle Place’s Privacy Officer at Level 3 77-91 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000 or at email@example.com or by phone on 08 8227 2369.